Wellcome to our guild forum. Please login.
Wellcome to our guild forum. Please login.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the Cerberus Guild in Molten World of Warcraft.

HomeCerberusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior tallent build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joropatrona

joropatrona

Warrior tallent build Empty
PostSubject: Warrior tallent build   Warrior tallent build Empty29.04.12 6:12

Hello my name is Joro here is a tallent build i think is good for warriors.In game name Joropatrona/Slayar
Warrior tallent build Wowscr11
Warriors like prists and rogues arn't that easy to play with if your new to this game.For starters i sugjest to play with a Pala/Retri from there you can diside when you hit lv 80 what will you play for off.spec.
No like the Warrior.Warriors can be only dps or tank the pally can be heal,tank,dps.I think that the warriors are the best tank's in the game.
here i will start with some talants
DPS
Warrior tallent build Fury_p11
I like fury for dps build becos it's OP.
Amrs is more for PvP in my opinion but i level my warrior with arms.And i play him as dps with arm's till i get good 2xtwo hand axe's from ICC ^^.
If you make Orc warrior aways go with axe's.
Warrior tallent build Warrio10
This build is for mace's if you wanna play wih mace if you play with axe's just change from the Mace specialization to the Axe Specialization.
GLYPHS:
----------

Major Glyphs

Glyph of Overpower

Glyph of Mortal Strike

Glyph of Rending

Minor Glyphs

Glyph of Battle

Glyph of Bloodrage

This is a Rotation for BG's

ROTATION:
-------------

You'll need all 3 of your stances: Battle Stance, Defensive Stance, and Berserker Stance.

Charge --> Hamstring --> Rend --> Mortal Strike --> Bladestorm --> Overpower <-- (Battle Stance Rotation)

Intercept (Switch back too Battle Stance immediately!) (This is only to be used when you've been feared or the caster teleports away.)

You may find it useful to switch to Defensive Stance every once in a while too use Revenge or Disarm.

For protection guide i will post a video.It's an old video but it's good and explains the basics of the tanking.it have's talent's that i haved used in agame and they work for me hope they will work fro you too now.

I holpe i did help you with this guide.Warriors can't wear plate too lv 40 or 50 i can't remmeber.
Ask your questons and hopfully i can help you or some of the ppl from the guild. P.S srry for my bad eng hope you understand evrything if you don't just ask and i will try to explain ^^ cya in game and hopfuly you will tank ouer guild raids Razz! peace
Back to top Go down
Bohani
Grand Master
Grand Master
Bohani

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tallent build   Warrior tallent build Empty29.04.12 22:58

Thank you for the tutorial Very Happy
It's great. May help many warriors in their quests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xeya
Admin
Admin
Xeya

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tallent build   Warrior tallent build Empty30.04.12 0:11

cheers Very nice tutorial! thanks alot cheers
Back to top Go down
http://cerberus.wowrpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tallent build   Warrior tallent build Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior tallent build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Warrior-
Jump to: